Friday, February 1, 2013

Sunshine curls of an angel comes to visit

Just a dream... 


Jenna and I are in a van with no windows, leaving somewhere exotic with mountains in the background but grasslands along the road. The wind is blowing and we are laughing with our heads out of the windows. I'm happy, really happy. Innocently happy like a child. And so I begin to think about Jon-Clay and there he is running along side the van in the tall grass, his blond curls bouncing from his shoulders. He's laughing and we are laughing and Jenna is smiling, thinking "Oh, look, he came to say hello! He came to say Hi!" And I was telling her, "Of course he did. I told you he'll come sometimes. If I think of him he'll come." It wasn't that she didn't believe me. In dreams like this it's that I need her to be with me for her to see him. Either that, or he needs to see her, and he can do it easier when I am with her. I am not sure. Either way it's not quite like "matchmaker" feeling. But it is like showing the sun the moon or something very important. Like I am honoring him by making him come. Like I am honoring her by showing her I can make him come.





No comments:

Post a Comment