Monday, January 28, 2013

NPR Yankee

Interview highlighting my old stomping ground! Reactions to story in real time.




Good for you Gary! Software development does crazy things to folks!

"Good intentions gone bad" ....hahaha
I picture the man (you KNOW it was a man) from the BLM, boots on the table, cigarette in hand, Home Simpson *Dope!* 

"Sisyphean"??? Shit man, who are you?! You can't talk like that unless you live here! Then it's OK to think that. Maybe. If I like you. Ok? -_-

Sisyphean [ˌsɪsɪˈfiːən]
adj
1. (Myth & Legend / Classical Myth & Legend) relating to Sisyphus
2. actually or seemingly endless and futile

Hey, John! My man!!! Go John Scheuring oh yeah, oh yeah! Blast from the past homie, how've you been?!

OK, "gravel scar" that's fair.

Ocotillo ain't a tree yeh Yankee.  -_- 

"Not this time, but I admire the dedication." Damn Yankee can't even pick up a pick for a pic or a radio story?! -_-

John, where's our shout out? I speak on behalf of us harness wearing, crazy cliff rappelling interns with a plastic tub of herbicide strapped on our backs for you, mannnn...

No comments:

Post a Comment