Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Broke

I swear some of the weirdest stuff happens in this house! No further comment.
_______________________________________________________________

ANYway, so I LOVE my massage class. It's really informal and quaint. I was nervous when I first started because I wasn't going with a partner but it ended being cool. I was assigned, and since have always been with, a man named Mark who is very kind and a great massager. Masseuse?

Mark is older, I'm not sure how old but let's just say, um, older. Anyway, he has a very warm energy and always gives me extra special treatment. He's not creepy either. He is distinctly not creepy. Yet I can sense his attraction to me. I won't lie and say I haven't subtly encouraged it. I mean it's fun you know. Whatever. Anyway he kissed me twice last night. On the cheek! It was very sweet and made sense in the moment. He wouldn't do anything inappropriate or anything.

Point is, I've been advised to consider, just consider, actually going out with him and exploring the possibilites of being with an actual, non creepy, sweet, respectful, chivalrous man. I'm not interested in making any decisions on it anytime soon. But I did enjoy being kissed on the cheek :)

____________________________________________________________

I finally went to the doctor today. It. Was. Awesome!
I go so long w/o insurance or doctors. This was badass! She seemed very attentive. She looked like that Felicity woman. Anyway, I'm excited to get to go back and get my ladies health done. There ain't no telling. I could have a lemon tree growing up there for all I know as long as it's been since I've been seen. Being in possession of a vagina is like owning a miniature cave. I mean it's not like I can really go up in there. So, I don't know what's going on. I like to think it's like a party up there. I also like to think of my vagina as being top shelf quality. I want all the party goers to be satisfied.

_____________________________________________________________

It's Spring Break. I'm a little disappointed that I have negative money, owe the IRS, have no job prospects, no boy toy, my car brakes are failing, I have no plans, I can't afford plans, and I have nothing to do except lounge in the sun and exercise. This was all well and good when I was in dire need of a respite and good theraputic time. But no, I just feel like a BUM! And I miss my puppy dog. I even miss Wes. I wish Seth could've come to visit but his Spring Break was a week offset from mine. Lame!

Maybe I will finish my Yellowstone scrapbook. That sounds so sad to me. Here I am, all ready to be social and fun, and I don't got no peoples. Where the fuck is be my peoples?! Ima put an ad out.

Desperately Seeking Peoples:

Must be open minded, tolerant of others, positive attitude overall but able to embrace the ebb and flow of life's complications.

Must enjoy music, mountains, adventures.

Pluses are enjoying doing activites like bike rides, hikes, movies, etc.

If children are had, must have a good attitude and be raising them to be healthy, well rounded creatures of the future. Must have a distinct personality separate from just being a mommy. You're still an individual, lest you need to be reminded I can do that. If you can't bob yo neck to some Warren G you got some issues and need not apply.

If children are not had, must still smile and make faces at babies.

The End.

__________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment