Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oh Yoko

"what's a mind? 
no matter.
what's matter?
nevermind!"
-Golden Wade, an old friend :)








I had an absolutely crappy day but somehow right as I was about to feel sorry for myself Tasha started chatting with me and rather than mourn over my pint of ice cream we reminisced. *Smile


Also, award shows make me uncomfortable. They are so awkward. I'm sorry but Nicole Kidman is an over Botoxed scary Stepford wife. Someone unplug her and recycle her with the rest of the antiquated first generation robots. Also, I love Natalie Portman but her emotionally charged, pregnancy induced weepy acceptance speech made me want to throw the remote at the TV. I do like Sandra Bullock though, she is graceful, classy, and funny. Also, I think the King's Speech and The Social Network were the only movies on there that I actually saw. I like Colin Firth's humor. I happened to catch him on the other award show a few months ago where people were trying to be funny. He was funny then too. I like it when people actually articulate their thoughts even when it's hard. you go awkward Englishman!




----Flip!----
*Carpooling is nice, sweet gas relief, if she ends up talking to me about Jesus than that is A-OK with me!
*Oh Yoko, Ohhh Yoko by the Beatles is so pleasant! Ohhh Yoko
*I am so broke! I've applied to a few places. I am holding out for Whole Foods hoping they take me in, just a poor little college educated girl from the streets.
*my boobs are shrinking. It's true, I guess that goes along with fitness. But I liked them, they were the perfect size. It's OK though, so as long as my ass stays shrinking too! :)
*This is fluff but for reals I made an awesome sandwhich today. It had leftover chicken, provolone, lettuce/tomato, and guacamole! YUMMMMM
*I am so happy (except when I am not) but I want to share time with my peoples. I miss you guys. Tears :(
*Yeah, embarassing. I totally forgot to cash out my tab the other night at Sky Bar (alcoholic! LOL) and had to do the call of shame. 


XXXXXXXXcrossed fingersXXXXXXXXXXXX
I gotta gotta gotta get a PT job. Pleazzzzzz hire me! I am so awesome! Plezzzz!











No comments:

Post a Comment