Saturday, February 19, 2011

first kisses

Is it after 3 am and I am blogging. Yes. Is it really necessary? Absolutely.

Oh. My. GOD!

Yesterday blew chunks. I won't go into that. But I was pissed because I missed going to the near death meeting that Dan was going to be at. Fine, OK, whatever. Today is a new day.

And it was amazzzing! It's Friday, a day I do not have any committments to school or volunteering (for now) and so I went rollerblading by the river. Yes, technically it is a river and there is water. Just not that much, but enough to support ducks! So, that was awesome, especially because the sky looked really cool today. And the temperature was perfect. I love wearing shorts and a T shirt and being comfortable but not sweating.

So then I went to Acupuncture which has been long overdue. I love Serena, but the other girl, Kristina, I like her as a person but she does not have the same skills, no sir, not by any stretch. Still, it was nice. They are trying out this new sound therapy thing and it was interesting.

So then I go downtown to the Sky Bar to watch the fire spinners. I really need to get back into that. They were OK, clearly passionate but there was something missing. It wasn't edgy enough. You're dancing with fire for goodness sake. Still, very enjoyable. Then I hung out at Antigone Books. Dan texted me to come over so I did, and wouldn't you know, how convenient that I was only a block away *wink, wink.

So, he made me this to die for sandwhich and I watched him eat raw salmon with capers and Wasabi crackers. We talked for ever. Of course it was beyond intense, it always is with him. I hate that he is so good at picking me apart so quickly. He is very perceptive and probably the best communicator I have ever met. He is also a highly skilled.....Wait, wait. Seriously, a HIGHLY fuckin SKILLED kisser/massager/leave me wanting more-er. It took such a valiant effort for me to peel myself away. I mean, I don't think anyone realizes. It's worse even than being a teenager because now people actually know what they are doing! Oh my goddd!

TMI?

Then go away.

LOL. But really. I am on Cloud 9. I don't know where this will go and I don't care because I know it's positive and I trust him completely. And he inspires me. And he is a good kisser. And so much more.
Don't be gross, that's not what I meant. I have to keep my dignity, or as he said my feminine mystique.


Oh yeah and you should watch Yuta, this guy is the best poi dancer I have ever seen and I have watched a lot of videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCcLZUT81Lw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilfvH6souuQ&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment