Monday, February 7, 2011

Girl biz

I kissed David. It was weird. It was not Wes. I just kept wanting him to kiss like Wes. It kind of sucked. It wasn't terrible it was just not what I thought it would be. Oh well, guess there will be more when I see him again on Tuesday.

Dan is the one I reallly like but he doesn't text and I've gone by his house twice and he wasn't home. I could call him but I don't want it to be a thing. I want it to happen impromptu that way I can read his reaction to seeing me. I need to know where he's coming from. Mike is convinced Dan really likes me but I don't know. He was really sweet but I think that's just how he is.

Enough about boys!

But srsly I've been trying to study and I get so distracted. Today is the day I must get some serious studying done. But I want to go shopping. Which sucks, because I literally have negative money but I want a pair of those jeans/leggings that I can wear my boots over. They are all made for super skinny people. I got the curves but I know I would look good in those. Probably too good. That's sort of what I'm going for. lol

If I ever get money I really need to go see a lady doctor. I have weird cramps lately. They are sharp but only mildly painful. I haven't been to a doctor since the June '09.

I'm going to assume that everyone reading this gets it on the regular. Do you have any idea how hard it is to be our age and not...? Sometimes, I think it's just me, I don't know, but yes I am horndog and I know this! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment